Written and directed by Marjo Viitala
Jarno does anything to avoid heartbreak – Absurd comedy about paranoia in love.
Jarno lives an easy-going live with his girlfriend in the countryside. One day, his friend tells him that a certain Roxette song predicts the end of any relationship. “It must have been love”… Unfortunately, there is a Roxette theme day in the local radio channel.
– Red Carpet Film Festival, Hyvinkää, Finland, 2019
– Valletta Film Festival, Valletta, Malta, 2019
– 2annas International Short Film Festival , Riga, Latvia, 2018
– Schlingel International Film Festival ,Chemnitz, Germany, 2018
– The 60th Nordicsh Filmtage Lübeck , Lübeck, Germany, 2018
– Oulu International Children’s and Youth Film Festival , Oulu, Finland, 2018
– Espoo Cine , Espoo/Helsinki, Finland, 2018
– Kalevi awards; best female lead, best male lead, best supporting female, best directing, best script, best sound design, best art design.
Cast: NICKLAS POHJOLA, LISA NIKULA, KONSTA VARTIAINEN, IRINA KUNNARI, KALLE MATTILA
Director/writer/producer MARJO VIITALA, Cinematographer JARMO KIURU, Editor NIINA VORNANEN, sound designer VILLE KATAJALA, set designer TUULIA JALAVA, costume designer SARA HUUPPONEN, make up designer SENNI KULTALAHTI